Thursday, October 8, 2009

One thing I forgot to mention in my last entry was that the steel tubing I am using for my exhaust manifold, and my lovely metal cutting mitre saw don't get on very well. The first cut I made (for a trial piece that didn't work) almost completely blunted the balde, and the second cut finished the job. So now i need a new saw blade, at 28 quid each cheap they aint.

For the time being I'm going to get on with what I can without it, ie. removing the flanges I need from the donor exhaust manifolds.

Having done some online searching, i have found a company that can supply all the other parts I need for my custom exhaust system www.jetex.co.uk and they aren't too expensive either. I've also found a few places to get the foam for the interior parts. Now just need to find a good vinyl supplier.

No comments: