Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok, well Tuesday came and went... didn't go up the garage due to havng a rather large hangover from being down the social club late Monday night. Have you ever tried using an angle grinder when you have a headache? I don't reccomend it.

Anyways, I got on with it on Wednesday instead and managed to separate all the flanges from the old exhaust manifolds - wearing through 3 cutting discs in the process. 4 of them, I ground down flush and welded on the header pipes. I had to stop as I was out of time, and my hands were ringing from a couple of hours of constantly using angle grinders.

I bolted up the first 4 pipes to the drivers side cylinder head, and they look great. Also it looks like I will be able to route the steering past them without too many problems. I took some pics and will post them up later on.

No comments: