Monday, January 10, 2011

For once I can say, all tasks accomplished!

On Saturday I re-installed the passenger side exhaust and ran the engine - all sealed up nicely!

On Sunday I completed installation of the speedo and the hazard lights. I also had enough time to spare to wire up the brake lights too.

the only downer is that it turns out that thje speedo unit doesn't actually have the fuel gauge function on it, bugger. It's not the end of the world though, as I can always upgrade it to a nicer one in the future anyway.

So I'm going to stick my neck out here and set myself another list of stuff to do by nex weekend.

1. Wire up Fog lamp
2. Wire up reversing lamp
3. Wire brake warning light (handbrake and fluid level warning)
4. Wire up the horn

If I can get all these done then that will complete the wiring loom, and I can move on to finishing the bodywork.

No comments: