Saturday, January 8, 2011

Alright, well i have removed the blowing exhaust manifold from the passenger side of the engine, and had it machined so that the faces of all the ports are flat and level to one another. I'll refit that today and it should hopefully cure the bad blowing I had there.

I've also completed the indicators, they all work now, also the hazard lights (although I have yet to fit a switch for them), that's on the list for today.

On Thursday i finally recieved the digital speedometer i had ordered, and found it also has a built in fuel gauge which may be compatible with my sender. Fantastic. I have begu installation by making a bracket and installing the speed sensor on the rear axle. I need to do some more wiring (groan!) to install the speedo unit completely.

So those are the next few jobs for this weekend:

1. reassemble exhaust and test
2. complete hazard warning circuit
3. Complete installation of speedo/fuel gauge.

No comments: