Saturday, October 2, 2010

Well I'm really chuffed, Ive made some good progress at last.

Front suspension is done and sitting correctly.
Rear panel is made, fitted and looks great - its a huge hurdle I'm glad I got over.
I've also re-installed the rear anti-roll bar.
I've mounted the nosecone.

Tomorrow the plan is to switch the front wheels for a set I got from a ford focus in a scrapyard. The reason for this is they have a much more positive offset than the capri wheels currently installed and should narrow the front track nicely. Also, my friend John is popping over to help me bleed the brakes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! First im sorry, because my english not a best. I understand just a little bit, and can speak less. :( I like you project and hope we can see more pics. I also thinking about a V8 locost, but i found not so much info. :( If, no problem, pls give me you e-mail address, i have some questions. I hope you can understand me. my email: "locostv8 @ gmail . com"
Thank you
Chris