Saturday, October 16, 2010

I had a feeling that my progress was going to slow and indeed it has. This past week our baby daughter has had a spell in hospital (much better now though) so I haven't had the chance to spend any time at all in the garage this week. Anyway, excuses over, I managed to sneak up there and take a few pictures for the blog:



Here's the side/rear infill panels. I had to add these where my redesigned rear end lengthed the locost chassis.

Here's the rear panel.


This is where the next panel is going, over the top of the scuttle. here you can see hoe it's bolted through the chassis rails, and the ECU and expansion tank mounted on it.

Here's the front suspension, and headlamp. Also note the 14" Ford Focus wheels now fitted.




And finally the nosecone mounted up. I'll fill the gaps and paint it as one of the very last jobs.
Fingers crossed I may get some garage time tomorrow afternoon.



No comments: