Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not much progress in the last week I'm afraid. The reason for this (well, my excuse anyway) is that as we have stil been unable to sell our house, we have had to start making lots of small cosmetic improvements, which unfortunately have taken up most of my time. what I have had left has been spent working on the new trailer project, which i must confess seems to be progressing at a good pace. click the link now to have a look!

What i have done in the garage this week is tidy it up a bit. I was getting fed up of stepping over things, and whilst welding up some trailer parts, I accidentally set some plastic bags on fire. I put it our in a couple of minutes, but it was enough to make me stop and think, and get some clearing done. the back half of the garage is now looking much tidier.

I will really really try to find some time to the rest of the wiring soon. With the weather not looking too great at the moment, working on the trailer isn't easy anyway, as it's out on the driveway.

No comments: