Friday, July 23, 2010

Since last time I've plumbed up (most of) the cooling system. The only remaining bit is the hole you can see here in the red connector. The temperature sender is going to go in here. Ideally i'd like to fit the fan switch in here but the thread is all wrong, I'd have to drill and tap a new thread in it.
I've also mounted the ECU and expansion tank onto the bulkhead panel.

Since then I've removed the scuttle to allow me to fabricate and fit some of the aluminum panelling that goes underneath it, it will be much easier to fit without it in the way.
I've also made and welded on the headlamp brackets.
Unfortunately all the jobs now require some spending: i need to buy the rest of the exhaust parts, aluminium sheets for body panels etc. so until I can afford it, I've turned my attention to the trailer project - have a look at my other blog!





No comments: