Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Since my last post I've finally gotten round to welding in the rear bulkhead tubes that I had been avoiding.

After finishing them, I decided that I waqs fed up of working in a seriously messy garage, climbing over things and falling over other things and decided that I had to clear up. So, with my driveway finally empty (I sold my spare car) I had the space to take everything out of the garage, throw out loads and generally clean it up. It's now a far more pleasant place to work and I'm looking forward to getting on with more. The other thing I did was to pull all the legs off my build table, so it's now only about 8 inches tall, should improve access to most of the chassis.

I unfortunately didn't get anything done last weekend, as I had to go and do extensive repairs to my sisters horse box. But hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of mornings up there this week, as I'm on afternoons. However the wife has come down with the dreaded Lurgy - swine flu.

No comments: